Our company is one of the prime suppliers of Organic Insecticides which is mainly used to kill crops and plants insects. It is suitable for all crops as it makes them immune to fungal plant diseases like altenaria. Provided insecticide is processed using superior quality chemical compound with the aid of latest processing methodology. Owing to its effective, easy usage, accurate composition as well as long shelf life, this insecticide is widely praised in market. It helps to control as well as prevent the growth of larva and chewing pests. The Organic Insecticides are also available in different packaging options at reasonable market prices.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What happens if you use too much insecticide?
Ans: Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, increased salivation, fatigue. In severe cases, fluid may accumulate in the lungs and muscle spasms may occur. Seizures can occur and are more common with the more toxic cyanopyrethroids.
2. How long does insecticide last?
Ans: Most pesticides have an indicated shelf-life of at least two years from the time of manufacture, but shelf-life will be shortened if pesticides are not stored properly (e.g. if they are stored at high temperatures).
3. How long does insecticide stay in soil?
Ans: Pesticides remain in the soil for years and decades after application and continue to compromise soil health.
4. What is the longest lasting insecticide?
Ans: Pyrethroids and neonicotinoids, and their combinations, are the longest lasting insecticides. Softer insecticides such as abamectin, and organic insecticides such as Pyganic are very short lived.
5. What happens if it rains after spraying insecticide?
Ans: Rain generally removes much of the pesticide immediately after application. The longer it takes to settle, the more likely the pesticide will remain on the surface of the plant or be absorbed by the tissues.
6. Is insecticide harmful to human skin?
Ans: Dermal exposure occurs when the skin is exposed to pesticides. Doing so may cause inflammation or burns. In more severe cases, the skin can absorb pesticides into the body, causing other health effects.Some pesticides evaporate more easily than others, making them more likely to be inhaled. increase.
7. Is insecticide harmful to skin?
Ans: Pesticides are chemicals used to kill insects. Some pesticides are also dangerous to humans. Many pesticides can cause poisoning if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin.